Thursday, February 16, 2012

Color, Color and more Color!

I am thrilled to be featuring a fellow home decor blogger Jill Sorensen today.  She was kind enough to let me share her gorgeous home photos on my blog.  Jill has a blog called Live.Like.You that you must visit.

The photos I am featuring are amazing and works of art on their own.  The majority of photos were taken by Tanya Malott ,  Tanya's approach to photography is to allow her clients and their surroundings look beautiful and natural rather than posed.  From what I have seen of her work, she is accomplishing her goal with great success.  Please take a look at her work here when you have finished this post.


   Jill is as beautiful as her designs.


Jill is an extremely dynamic lady and is incredibly talented.  She has a design firm called Marmalade Interiors.
She also co-founded a charity called Knock Out Abuse  that helps victims of domestic violence.  Please check out her blog and see all of her wonderful work.


Foyer
I absolutely love the pops of color.  Green door?  Yes please!




 
Guest Bedroom




Another view of the guest bedroom.
I would be one happy guest here!


Her son Luke's bedroom.  I love how she mixed chevron with traditional stripes.


 
TV Room/Library

Talk about livening up a traditional chair 

Live Like You



Orange Office Desk Upgrade


The Turquoise Truman Couch
Yummy!


Chanel-Inspired Hallway

70s-Inspired Kitchen
Really?  I would never leave the house!


Thanks Jill!!!

 
     I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who leave comments are wonderful!