Saturday, March 17, 2012

Green, Green and more Green

Quick post in honor of St. Patty's Day.  No real 'text' content just green pictures for fun.

Going away this weekend to spend the night with dear friends.  Promise to have a wonderful post once I return.  Our friends have a home that will knock your socks off!  I will get lots of pics.


I will do this on a ceiling one day.  I can see it in a bathroom or craftroom.
 click image for source.


      
                             





                      






                                    
                              






 




living-moss-bathroom-carpet-design-z
Give 'green living' a dose of reality


I find this a bit on the creepy side





Pretty sure I just found my bridal bouquet!  Love this.



 



Yes please.



 




  

Pinned Image
What!?  There's green in the background.
                    

Have a most excellent weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who leave comments are wonderful!